Don't miss one of the best festivals around the area. Every year the Chagrin Valley Jaycees put on a spectacular festival throughout Memorial Day weekend. Each day is filled with activities and the ongoing carnival at Riverside Park.
- Thursday Evening - Rides begin at Riverside Park in Chagrin Falls and the "Balloon Glow" takes place at dusk behind Chagrin Falls High School on E. Washington Street; Profit-the Band plays @ 6 pm; Armstrong Bearcat @ 8:30 pm
- Friday Dusk - Balloon Launch CFHS (Balloon races throughout the weekend); Alan Greene plays @ 6:00pm; Big Zipper plays @ 9:00 pm
- Friday-Sunday - Taste of Chagrin on the Triangle, (10 - 8 pm) Downtown Chagrin Falls and Carnival at Riverside Park
- Sunday 2:00 PM - Parade down E. Washington from the High School to Police Station past the center of town.
- Sunday Morning Race /Walk @ 9am
Applications for Parade, Booths, Race, Taste of Chagrin can be found HERE
Business Networking at Burntwood Tavern
WHERE Burntwood Tavern (back patio)
504 E. Washington St.
WHEN Thursday, May 30 5-7 pm
COST NO Charge Chamber Members
The Membership Committee has planned a very special business networking event to help kick off the summer “outdoor patio” season. Join us on the patio at our new Chamber member, The Burntwood Tavern, for delicious appetizers and great conversations. Cash Bar.
Bring a potential new Chamber member and get entered into a drawing for a free membership (for yourself) for 2014. This is a great opportunity to invite that business associate you’ve been trying to get to join the Chamber. Please RSVP for this event and let us know who your guest will be (so we can have a name tag ready for them).
Deadline for RSVPs Thursday, May 23. Register at cvcc.org or by calling 440.247.6607.